2013 So-Kyokushin Cup International Karate Tournament in Jin’an District, Shanghai, China
2013総極真カップ インターナショナルカラテトーナメント 上海
Invitation Letter for 2013 So-Kyokushin Cup International Karate Tournament in Jin’an District, Shanghai, China
I, Shihan Gong Han, Chief Operator of International Karate Organization Kyokushin Kaikan World Sokyokushin China Hongbu, hereby sincerely to invite you and you dojo to attend our tournament, 2013 So-Kyokushin Cup International Karate Tournament in Jin’an District, Shanghai, China. This tournament will be held in
19 26 Oct,2013. Gong Dojo had been held international tournament successfully in 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011. We have rich experience in match organizing and operating. We also get fully support from local sport authority, Jin’an Sport Bureau of Shanghai. It is our honor to organize this tournament again. We deeply may a success another match this time and provide a platform for the fighters around world to match together.
Shanghai Jin’An District Sports Bureau
International Karate Organization Kyokushin Kaikan World Sokyokushin
International Karate Organization Kyokushin Kaikan Gong Dojo
2.Held at Shanghai, China
19 26 Oct, 2013
Light Division: Under 57 Kg, including 75 Kg
Open Division: Above 57 Kg
Light Division: Under 65Kg, Including 65 Kg
Middle Divison: Between 65-75 Kg, Including 75 Kg
Open Division: Above 75 Kg
(1) World So-Kyokushin rules adopted.
(2) One match game loop
Preliminaries and semi-finals: 2 Minutes for normal match, 2 Minutes for overtime and 1 Minute for final overtime.
Final Round: 3 Minutes for normal match, 2 minutes for overtime, 1 minute for final overtime.
(4) Protective Gear: Each fighter must wear leg guard plates and gloves. Male must have Jockstrap.
(5) Each division has Champion, Runner-up and Second runner-up.
18 25 Oct, check-in, Welcome Party 19 26 Oct, Match Day 20 27 Oct, Seminar held by Shihan Hasegawa, Farewell Party 21 28 Oct, Free time, sight view or back home.
6.Timing for register:
15 22 Sep,2013 is the dead time for fighters to deliver application forms. Each fighter must send a picture in Dogi. The picture must be in JPG style.
We also wish each Shihan send us a action picture in Dogi, the picture must be JPG style, too. Pls attach the address, the website and e-mail address. All the information will be shown on guide book.
(1) Limitation for team member. In order to keep the fairness and enjoyable of the match, we set the limitation to each team. In each team, just 2 fighters for each division are allowed to enter the match.
(2) Referee. We wish each Shihan, Sensei and Sempei who is beyond 2nd Dan can act as referee. So pls have your uniform with you when you come to Shanghai.
(2) Accommodations: Gong Dojo will pay the accommodation from
18-20 25-27 Oct for Shihan, fighters and 1 Support team member.
Appreciate for your support sincerely.
International Karate Organization Kyokushin Kaikan
World Sokyokushin China Hongbu